If you have visited here before, you can probably see that I have changed the name of the blog again. I started blogging at 4URuthie to tell the story of our journey to adopt our 1st daughter. I changed it to Mountains for Maggie when we were praying for God to move mountains on behalf of our 2nd daughter. Well now it is no longer just Ruthie’s or Maggie’s stories. It is now our family's story, and the stories of those we share life with, as we Conquer Mountains together. Both ConqueringMountains.net and 4URuthie.blogspot will lead here.

About Me

My photo
I am a pastor's wife, mother of 4 kids (2 adopted and 3 with special needs), physical therapist, and photography junky. This is where it all comes together for me. Feel free to join along as I process life out loud.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Black and White Wednesday

When I have a new idea for a photo shoot, I often like to try it out with my kids first.

A few weeks ago I agreed to take spring pictures for the church preschool.  I got the idea to put a red wagon in front of a pretty white fence we have there.  So I went there this morning with Sam and Ruthie and discovered that fence is completely in the sun in the mornings.


I had to back my car up to the fence just to get this little bit of shade which is quite obvious


So I found another spot on property that will work great and I will show you those pictures soon.

I just thought you might like to see what I salvaged of these.  Sun or shade these are some seriously cute kids.

3 comments:

groovy mama said...

CUTE kids is right on! Looks like you all are having some warmer weather then us north people!

Happy March
~donna

Holly S. said...

Stinkin' Cute.

Jenn said...

Agreed. Seriously cute!!

Featured Post

When All You Have is a Slingshot and a Pocket Full of Rocks

  I was driving to work last week while talking to a good friend about some tough news we had received.   I told her that I felt like I was ...

Popular Posts