Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Black and White Wednesday

When I have a new idea for a photo shoot, I often like to try it out with my kids first.

A few weeks ago I agreed to take spring pictures for the church preschool.  I got the idea to put a red wagon in front of a pretty white fence we have there.  So I went there this morning with Sam and Ruthie and discovered that fence is completely in the sun in the mornings.


I had to back my car up to the fence just to get this little bit of shade which is quite obvious


So I found another spot on property that will work great and I will show you those pictures soon.

I just thought you might like to see what I salvaged of these.  Sun or shade these are some seriously cute kids.

3 comments:

groovy mama said...

CUTE kids is right on! Looks like you all are having some warmer weather then us north people!

Happy March
~donna

delawaregirl said...

Stinkin' Cute.

Jenn said...

Agreed. Seriously cute!!