If you have visited here before, you can probably see that I have changed the name of the blog again. I started blogging at 4URuthie to tell the story of our journey to adopt our 1st daughter. I changed it to Mountains for Maggie when we were praying for God to move mountains on behalf of our 2nd daughter. Well now it is no longer just Ruthie’s or Maggie’s stories. It is now our family's story, and the stories of those we share life with, as we Conquer Mountains together. Both ConqueringMountains.net and 4URuthie.blogspot will lead here.

About Me

My photo
I am a pastor's wife, mother of 4 kids (2 adopted and 3 with special needs), physical therapist, and photography junky. This is where it all comes together for me. Feel free to join along as I process life out loud.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunday Snapshot- The Cowboy


I am pretty convinced after watching him try to rope a fake cow that he is not going to make his millions in the rodeo.



So we will keep working on his musical talent so he can be the guy whose concert is after the rodeo so the event people can try and convince us to come early for the cow roping.  Trust me, it took Taylor Swift to get me to my first rodeo 2 years ago.


There is another cool note on my boy from Friday.  He brought home his school work from the week and in it was a page titled, "If I Were President of a New Country".  The way he filled it out made us so proud.



First Question:  The rules would be?
Jack's Answer: "That you can not say anything untrue about God"



2nd question: Because...
Jack's Answer: "God died on the cross for us so we should do something for him"


That's my boy! I am crazy about that kid.

2 comments:

Melody Lietzau said...

Love his responses! What a sweet boy.

Jen said...

Love it - and I'm loving your Kid Quote of the week as well. That sounds like something I'd hear from one of my kids...

Featured Post

When All You Have is a Slingshot and a Pocket Full of Rocks

  I was driving to work last week while talking to a good friend about some tough news we had received.   I told her that I felt like I was ...

Popular Posts