Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sunday Snapshot- Galveston

This week my neighbor and I took our girls to Galveston for an outing.  We had a great time discovering new places and checking out the train museum.





As I am trying to do a better job at capturing my children in their natural state, I am fighting off telling them to smile.  I can't figure out if it looks more artistic or if they just look angry. :)







The top photo was taken at ISO 200, 1/2000th of a second, and f 4.0.  It was edited using Florabella and a gaussian blur. 

Ni Hao Yall

7 comments:

Ruthie said...

CUTEST PICTURES IN THE WORLD.

Nancy said...

My goodness those boots are almost as cute as she is! Such a cutie pie!
nancy-of the crazy 9
http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Beautiful!! Such gorgeous pictures! I love trains as backgrounds!! And I am dying over her outfit & hat!! Way too cute!
Amy

Mimi said...

Oh my! How can you stand so much cuteness! The first shot is absolutely adorable. Love the composition.

MG Atwood said...

What a perfect model! Darling shots. Darling girl. Joining you from Sunday snapshot.

Linda Makiej said...

Stunning work!!

Diane said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! These are ALL amazing photos Ginny. LOVE your style:)