Many of you have mentioned that you are praying for Ruthie, so I thought it might help to let you know how we are praying for her.
1. For Health.
- We are asking God to heal her wrists which are currently turned inward (club hands),
- To help her catch up on her developmental milestones (she is behind but that is expected with her wrists and being in an orphanage)
- That there would not be any other health issues- her cognitive, speech, and emotional health would all be excellent
- That she would get the nutrition and attention she needs to thrive
2. For Travel
- That our paperwork would be processed quickly
- Trent is praying that we can travel to pick her up in April. This would defy all odds, but I am learning not to second guess his prayers. I am just hoping to be back from China before we travel to family camp in June. I think family camp would be a great place for us to connect as a family
Thank you for praying with us.