If you have visited here before, you can probably see that I have changed the name of the blog again. I started blogging at 4URuthie to tell the story of our journey to adopt our 1st daughter. I changed it to Mountains for Maggie when we were praying for God to move mountains on behalf of our 2nd daughter. Well now it is no longer just Ruthie’s or Maggie’s stories. It is now our family's story, and the stories of those we share life with, as we Conquer Mountains together. Both ConqueringMountains.net and 4URuthie.blogspot will lead here.

About Me

My photo
I am a pastor's wife, mother of 4 kids (2 adopted and 3 with special needs), physical therapist, and photography junky. This is where it all comes together for me. Feel free to join along as I process life out loud.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Snapshot

We are one of those crazy families who like to break the rules and put up our Christmas tree BEFORE Thanksgiving. Of course I had to take pictures! I wonder how long I will be able to get them to wear matching Christmas pajamas?





This next picture is Sam running with an ornament that has Jack's baby picture on it.  It is so fun to watch them act like brothers.




Sam finished off the evening by making me my first Christmas card of the season.  Oh and the reason Ruthie isn't in darling Christmas pjs is because it is harder to fit a long sleeve over that cast than you think.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your kids are adorable! But, of course, you know that. Glad everyone has healed and making progress in recuperation.

Valerie and Jeff said...

LOVE the pajamas! What little men ... I hope they sport the matching jammies for many years for mom's sake! And I usually have our tree up on Nov. 15th so don't feel bad about having your up! Enjoy it! This year I'm behind due to bellybutton surgery and not being able to lift over 10 lbs. BUT by Tuesday that limitation will be over and the tree will be up! Glad I'm in good company enjoying the Christmas decorations pre-Thanksgiving ;-)
Valerie

Featured Post

When All You Have is a Slingshot and a Pocket Full of Rocks

  I was driving to work last week while talking to a good friend about some tough news we had received.   I told her that I felt like I was ...

Popular Posts