Thursday, September 22, 2011

Skipping Preschool

We have skipped more days of preschool this year than we have attended.


I have been working less during the day so it is hard for me to bring myself to send her.


I know it is good for her to have friends, learn her ABCs and all that stuff, but when it comes time to walk out the door and drop her off, I just can't do it.


I just like having her around too much.



I had every intention of sending her today.  Then I remembered this place called the Orange Show that I have been wanting to check out.  As soon as my neighbor said she and her 3 year old could join us, I knew that we would be skipping school once again.


We got there to find out that it is actually closed during the week, but we took a few pictures and played a little anyway.


After that we drove to The Heights for lunch and some more looking around and picture snapping.  I have to say that I am glad I kept her home again.   


The ABCs can wait another day.

1 comment:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Yes they can. Live in the moment! What a great life lesson:)