If you have visited here before, you can probably see that I have changed the name of the blog again. I started blogging at 4URuthie to tell the story of our journey to adopt our 1st daughter. I changed it to Mountains for Maggie when we were praying for God to move mountains on behalf of our 2nd daughter. Well now it is no longer just Ruthie’s or Maggie’s stories. It is now our family's story, and the stories of those we share life with, as we Conquer Mountains together. Both ConqueringMountains.net and 4URuthie.blogspot will lead here.

About Me

My photo
I am a pastor's wife, mother of 4 kids (2 adopted and 3 with special needs), physical therapist, and photography junky. This is where it all comes together for me. Feel free to join along as I process life out loud.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

We Are Home

WE ARE HOME!!!!  After a long day of traveling and a near missed connection, we are finally home!  Let me tell you that I have the greatest friends and church family on the planet.





They threw one heck of a party at the Houston Airport.



Okay but I have to back track for just a second.  I was sitting in the Tokyo airport and this good friend walked up to me in the AA lounge.  I about fell out of my seat.  It was the greatest surprise ever.  Turns out he was on the same flight from Tokyo to Dallas!  He checked on us several times and really watched out to make sure we were surviving the long flight.



Okay so back to that part in the airport.  Here are a few more pictures of Maggie meeting some of our closest friends and her brothers of course. 


2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Holy Cow! She sure does have a fan club! So happy you made it home safely. May jet lag be gentle on you and your family. Congratulations!

Pam said...

Well, goodness! I've been so out of the loop. Congratulations on your sweet Maggie! She is just lovely. As are your other children.

Featured Post

When All You Have is a Slingshot and a Pocket Full of Rocks

  I was driving to work last week while talking to a good friend about some tough news we had received.   I told her that I felt like I was ...

Popular Posts