Monday, February 15, 2010

Ice Skating P90 Henderson style

The workout program, P90x is a big deal around here right now. Well, I think I have it beat. I took all 3 kids ice skating Saturday night and spent over an hour bent over, in a squat position, and using my upper body to keep little people up on blades. Needless to say, I am a little sore today. It was a lot of fun though and Jack asked if we could go every weekend. I am not sure my body could handle that, but it was a great memory.

I went ahead and scrapbooked the pictures. If you can't see them well, just click on the photo and it should enlarge it.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ahhh Ginny! Looks like so much fun! I know what you mean about the sore muscles! We did Ravenna's 5th birthday party at a skate rink and after helping all the little cousins skate I was one sore mama! I love your pictures and someday aspire to scrapbook somehow...someday!

Naomi said...

You have such a gift Ginny!!! Scrap booking is so much fun.... I only ever did it once when we we needed photo pictures for the adoption but even so...... it was fun to do!!!

The Raudenbush Family said...

What a fun day you guys had! Love your digital scrapbooking too. I used to love doing that---then, I switched to a Macbook and haven't figured out the best way to digitally scrapbook on my mac.
Kelly