Thursday, February 25, 2010

Still Around but Out of Whack

2 things throw me out of whack- death and being sick. Well this week we have had both and I am WAY out of whack. My house is a wreck. I haven't done my school work. Jack hasn't done his school work. I have several notes that I want to write after the passing of my grandmother and frankly I can't get the energy to do any of it. I am hoping that next week is a good start over and I can hit rhythm again.

A few things that haven't changed- Jack is still analyzing the world, Sam is still making us laugh, and Ruthie is as cute as ever.


4 comments:

Hunan Mommy said...

What a sweetie! I can relate to being the sick mommie! Can't wait to clean!

Cara

The Raudenbush Family said...

Did she put that outfit on by herself? She's got so much personality! :)
Kelly

Carolyn said...

Hey, give yourself a break! This grieving/sick time won't last forever, and I imagine your family can do more for themselves than they usually do. Give your body and heart time to heal; give up perfectionism for a while.

The photos are cute; your family is precious!

Shannon said...

Love you!!!!!