Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More With My New 70-200 f2.8

Yes my hubby got me a kickin new lens for Christmas.  I love new photography toys, but the only problem is that they leave me wanting more photography toys.  Thus I now have a photography business.  Basically everything is either given away or it goes back in to support my habit.

So I think I am going to love the new 70-200 f2.8 if I can just master handling it.  It is a heavy sucker but has the potential to take some really good shots (especially if I upgrade my camera).

These were taken with that lens and then edited in Lightroom with a fun little preset called Rockwell Warm.  I don't use it very often, but thought it was fun here.






1 comment:

Lori Lee said...

How fun! A new lens! I know, I feel the same way. More stuff tends to lead to "needing" more stuff! Love the shots!