Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Black and White Wednesday- Playing with 1.2

Last fall I purchased the Canon 50mm 1.2L.  I chose this particular 50mm because it was part of the L series which meant it was intended for professional use and had better glass.  When I purchased it, I traded in my nifty fifty 1.8.  I have to say that my interest in the lens was not the .6 difference between the two, but why not.  I decided to take some close up shots the other day at 1.2 and just see what it got me.  Here you go.







In hindsight I am thinking it would have been cool to have taken them at 1.8 too and compare.  Well here's to next time.

the long road

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Love these!! I love my 50!!

ChelleJenee said...

ah! Mrs. Ginny these are STUNNING. I shoot with Nikon and cannot waittt to eventually get a 1.2. you see so much beauty in your kiddos, I love it!!!

and love you :)