I took these pictures the other night while we were playing at a local park. I couldn't help but think about how fun Trent is as a dad. I found a list online called "Why dads are more better than moms" but it wasn't entirely appropriate or repeatable so I decided to make my own.
So here goes...
Trent is more fun because...
1. When mom is out of town, the kids don't have to brush their teeth
2. He is better at the Wii, Atari, computer games, and just about any other form of media you can think of
3. Every meal he cooks contains chocolate chips
4. He can bounce the kids higher on the trampoline
5. If he doesn't know the answer, he can make a good one up which leaves them to still believe that he knows everything.
6. He doesn't see dirt, clutter, clothing on the floor, a raised toilet lid, dirty dishes, or anything else that interferes with fun to be had.
7. Bedtime? What bedtime?
8. He loves to catch flying children from the stairs, the bed, the side of the pool, and oddly placed pieces of concrete in the middle of the park.
Yep, looks like dad is "more better" than mom around here too.