If you have visited here before, you can probably see that I have changed the name of the blog again. I started blogging at 4URuthie to tell the story of our journey to adopt our 1st daughter. I changed it to Mountains for Maggie when we were praying for God to move mountains on behalf of our 2nd daughter. Well now it is no longer just Ruthie’s or Maggie’s stories. It is now our family's story, and the stories of those we share life with, as we Conquer Mountains together. Both ConqueringMountains.net and 4URuthie.blogspot will lead here.

About Me

My photo
I am a pastor's wife, mother of 4 kids (2 adopted and 3 with special needs), physical therapist, and photography junky. This is where it all comes together for me. Feel free to join along as I process life out loud.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sunday Snapshot- An 11th Birthday

Sunday Snapshot


We had a very important birthday in our house this week.


It is not one that I have made a big deal out of in years past but Sam thought it was a big deal so I followed his lead.



It all started with a homemade card


And ended with an all out birthday party.


Max didn't mind the party hat since it came with good eats.


And then he decided to sample Sam's cookie when he wasn't looking.


Which got him moved to the yard.


Happy 11th (77th) birthday Max Henderson.  You're a good dog.



6 comments:

Lori said...

That's so sweet!

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

That is so sweet! Made my morn! Thank you for sharing!
Nancy-of the crazy 8

Jen said...

I love this. We do doggie birthday parties for our pooches too! With Peanut butter carrot cakes!

Merrill said...

Aww! Happy birthday to you Max! I had to follow my daughter's lead and celebrate the birthday of one of our cats last year. Hannah Cat wasn't nearly as interested as Max was though. :)

Hunan Mommy said...

Awesome!

groovy mama said...

how sweet and what fun!

Featured Post

When All You Have is a Slingshot and a Pocket Full of Rocks

  I was driving to work last week while talking to a good friend about some tough news we had received.   I told her that I felt like I was ...

Popular Posts