But first things first. We started the day with a Skype date with family. Maggie took a few minutes to wake up but then chatted their ear off.
She is beautiful even at 7 in the morning.
Then it was off to an early date at the Civil Affairs office and the police station.
Trent and I had a lot of business to tend to so Maggie was entertained by my sister and her sister.
At the police station, she got a kick out of playing peek-a-boo with daddy.
A Few Things We Have Learned About Maggie:
1. Girlfriend loves to eat.
2. She does not lay still for diaper changes. Wiping poop off a moving toddler in several layers of clothing is NOT easy!!
3. She loves to mimic you. She was even mimicking me coughing.
4. She sings. I don't know what she is singing, but she sings a lot.
5. You can't keep headbands in her hair. You can distract her for a minute but then she still goes back to pull them out.
6. She head butts when she doesn't get her way. I remember seeing this in some of the kids in her room and apparently she picked it up. That is going to have to change quickly.
7. She giggles a lot and it is absolutely precious.
8. She talks a lot. Again it makes no sense even to the translator but she just keeps on going.
9. She does not like to be restrained. She didn't like me wearing her, she cries when you buckle her into the stroller, and she pushes my arms away when I hold her in the car. Girl wants her freedom.