If you have visited here before, you can probably see that I have changed the name of the blog again. I started blogging at 4URuthie to tell the story of our journey to adopt our 1st daughter. I changed it to Mountains for Maggie when we were praying for God to move mountains on behalf of our 2nd daughter. Well now it is no longer just Ruthie’s or Maggie’s stories. It is now our family's story, and the stories of those we share life with, as we Conquer Mountains together. Both ConqueringMountains.net and 4URuthie.blogspot will lead here.

About Me

My photo
I am a pastor's wife, mother of 4 kids (2 adopted and 3 with special needs), physical therapist, and photography junky. This is where it all comes together for me. Feel free to join along as I process life out loud.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

These Kids Are Too Smart for Me


Jack has decided that he wants the toy version of the monorail system that they sell here for too much money. I asked around and the word on the street is that it is also not good quality so I explained that to Jack. Well today we were standing in line for Santa and Jack told me that he was going to ask Santa for the monorail set. When I reminded him that it falls apart, he told me "But Santa's elves will make this set and everything Santa makes is great quality."

When we got up to Santa, Sam took one look at him and announced to everyone that he is not the real Santa because Sam saw "The Santa Clause" and Santa did not look like that. What could I say, he was right. The Santa at Epcot did not look anything like Tim Allen.

Pics from the day:

My kids at the front of the Epcot line waving to the characters

Ruthie checking out the show with some help from daddy

Ruthie climbed behind a flower bed to look into the restaurant window

Sam playing around in Mexico

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU NAOMI!!! WE ARE IN ENGLAND IN EPCOT. THE KIDS WHO WERE AWAKE WANTED TO SEND YOU A WAVE. TRENT WANTED TO TAKE THE PICTURE IN FRONT OF THE PUB, BUT I DIDN'T THINK SENDING A MESSAGE THAT WE WERE THINKING OF YOU IN FRONT OF A BAR WAS APPROPRIATE. :)

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Ha, I LOVE IT!!!! Sending you a wave right back!!! Looks like you are having such a blast there and we are all trying hard not to be jealous!!!! :)

Featured Post

When All You Have is a Slingshot and a Pocket Full of Rocks

  I was driving to work last week while talking to a good friend about some tough news we had received.   I told her that I felt like I was ...

Popular Posts