Now she can bend it pretty darn well gravity eliminated and the right arm has caught up with the left. So here are some of the things my little one has done over the last few days:
1. She can now suck her thumb which I am completely OK with because she has to use her muscle to keep it there. She can suck her thumb until she is 10 if she wants to.
2. She can bring her bunny to her face to kiss it. This is a big deal for a girl who LOVES her bunny.
3. She can bring a cup to her mouth. Still a little messy, but we are getting there.
4. She can push the chest piece of her car seat down and pull her arms out of the straps to free herself. Ok not so good but an accomplishment still.
5. She can bring some food to her mouth depending on how long it is.
6. She can climb on the counter and open a kids chewable vitamin "child proof" container for a mid morning snack. So that wasn't so good either but still another accomplishment!
My girl wasn't supposed to be able to do these things because "she doesn't have those muscles"- Whatever! Here is the proof!!