If you have visited here before, you can probably see that I have changed the name of the blog again. I started blogging at 4URuthie to tell the story of our journey to adopt our 1st daughter. I changed it to Mountains for Maggie when we were praying for God to move mountains on behalf of our 2nd daughter. Well now it is no longer just Ruthie’s or Maggie’s stories. It is now our family's story, and the stories of those we share life with, as we Conquer Mountains together. Both ConqueringMountains.net and 4URuthie.blogspot will lead here.

About Me

My photo
I am a pastor's wife, mother of 4 kids (2 adopted and 3 with special needs), physical therapist, and photography junky. This is where it all comes together for me. Feel free to join along as I process life out loud.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Giveaway WINNER. Make that 4 Giveaway WINNERS!

So I decided instead of drawing and giving away 1 Bible, I would just give one to everyone who entered. I mean how can you decide who to give a Bible to or leave that to chance when you are perfectly capable of sending one to everyone.

If you are Stacy, Shannon, Wendy, or DelawareGirl please email me your address at ginnyhenderson@hotmail.com. Also if you have a preference on translation (NIV, New American Standard, KJV, etc) please let me know.

I hope the rest of you will please still plan on joining us for the 75 Days through the NT Challenge. I have never read through the entire NT at once so I think this will be a great thing. Think about all the other challenges you commit your time to. This one is surely worthwhile!

I am going to update the link with the readings for each day in case you want to get ahead. We are still waiting on the finishing touches of the iphone app but I will send that as soon as I get the link.

Here are a few pics from Sam and Ruthie's 1st day of Mother's Day Out today



2 comments:

Wendy in OH said...

forgot to tell you in my email that I would prefer NIV...Thanks again!! Great pictures, can you come to OH and take my fam for me?

Shannon said...

My friend!!!!! I am so, so , so excited about this!!!!! Seriously, it comes at a perfect time!
You are such a blessing!
Shannon

Featured Post

When All You Have is a Slingshot and a Pocket Full of Rocks

  I was driving to work last week while talking to a good friend about some tough news we had received.   I told her that I felt like I was ...

Popular Posts