So there were RA's received today in Belgium and Canada. I know it is scary that I know this stuff but the internet is an amazing thing and so is ChinaAdoptTalk. Anyway, I don't know if they were late in receiving theirs from last week or if this is an indicator that some more may arrive in the States tomorrow.
The anticipation is driving me crazy so I decided to make a list of what I am looking forward to.
What I am looking forward to when Ruthie arrives:
1. Kissing those sweet little hands that I have spent so much time studying
2. Watching her sleep in our hotel room in China
3. Drinking coffee at Starbucks in China with Shannon while our daughters play
4. Seeing her smile for the first time. She isn't smiling in any of our pictures of her
5. Stepping off the plane in Houston and finally being home with her. Anyone who wants to meet us at the airport is invited.
6. Looking into my backseat and seeing her sitting between Jack and Sam
7. Hearing all my children giggle together for the first time
8. Showing Ruthie her room
Oh I could go on and on and on...