I am sorry I didn't post this last night but the internet was acting up again and I was falling asleep waiting on it so I just shut it down.
So here are the high points from yesterday:
* Maggie just overall looks like she feels better.
* We went 24 hrs without pain meds.
* She moved her left arm and left leg a little again while waking up from a nap.
* When she was laying on her left side, she shifter her eyes to the right in her right visual field to look at me. This is the first time she has done this. We could not get her to do it sitting upright though.
* I was able to have lunch across the street with some friends.
* I went home for a few hours last night to do some laundry and tuck my other 3 in bed.
* We moved to the step down unit to PCU instead of ICU.
Our continued prayer requests:
* For complete healing to Maggies left side and vision
* For no more clots or bleeds
* For rest for Trent and me. There is a couch in her new room so whoever stays with her at night can sleep now. That will help a lot. We are hoping to trade off entire nights instead of breaking the night in half so every other night you get a full nights sleep.
* For my other 3 to know that they are loved and be able to get through this okay.
She is obviously not completely back to herself emotionally in that we have no real smiles or giggles. She doesn't request anything but comfort. However, I think we are getting there and I am hopeful for what the today holds.