We found out the other group leaves July 9th. I think it would take a parting the sea miracle for us to make that group. However, the travel coordinator did say that if the TA's arrived earlier, they could bump our July 30th departure up one week sooner. I am praying for that.
PRAY FOR BABY GEORGIA
My friend Shannon received her RA the same day as us and was hoping to travel in our group. Her daughter has a very serious heart condition and needs to get here quick to have surgery 2 days after they arrive back in the states. Yesterday, Fed Ex LOST HER RA! This is very serious because now China may have to issue her a new one which could take months and every day this child has to wait is another day that she is getting sicker. Shannon has been told that she will have to carry oxygen with her to China. Her blog is in the column on the right and is "Throwing Our Arms Open Wide". God must have big plans for that little girl because Satan is working over time to keep her from coming home.
One of the other families on the China Adopt Blog we are a part of was quarantined in China the other day because someone on their plane had the flu. They are traveling with 3 kids and have to stay in their hotel for a week. This seriously makes me reconsider taking the boys, especially if China starts quarantining more people. Their blog is http://raisingdevils.com
She plans to blog all week from quarantine so that could be interesting to follow.
Thanks again for reading this. I am off now to paint the brand new toddler bed we bought because it is more of a cream color than white like the other furniture. It gives me another way to spend this nervous energy I have right now.